- 250 g chicken fillet
- 1 stalk of white part of lemon grass
- 1 Salaam (Indian Bay Leaves)
- 2 fresh Kaffir Lime leafs
- 1 table spoon Tamarind (asam jawa) juice
- 100 ml chicken stock
- Half fresh tomato, chopped
- 3 shallots
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 red chillies
- 3 bird's eyes chillies (optional, only if you want to make it spicier)
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- Salt and sugar to taste
1. Bring to boil the chicken. When it cooked, take out from the stock then shred the meat. Set aside.
2. Grind or blend the spice paste.
3. Heat the oil, then sauté the spice paste until fragrant. Then add salam leafs, kaffir lime leafs, lemongrass, fresh tomato,tamarind juice and the chicken. Mix them well for few minutes, and then give the chicken stock. Cook until the water absorbed. Add sugar or salt to adjust the taste.