Masakan Jepang (Japanese Cuisine Recipes)
- 3 packets Nissin Tonkotsu Instant Noodles
- 1/2 Obento Nori Sheet, sliced finely
- 2 rashers of bacon, thinly sliced
- 3 spring onions, sliced diagonally
- 100g snow peas, blanched
- 4 eggs, poached
Cara Memasak: [Cooking Instruction]
- Place noodles in 1.5 lt boiling water and simmer for 3 minutes
- Fry bacon until crispy and set aside
- Remove noodles from heat, add soup base and seasoning oil
- Divide the noodle soup evenly between four bowls.
- Top noodles with bacon, snow peas and spring onions.
- Top with a poached egg and nori strips.
Cadangan Hidangan: [Serving Suggestion]
This website is dedicated to food lovers. We have lots of unique and special recipes brought to you by our members. If you have other special recipes, please submit to our recipes database. Your submission is highly appreciated.
Browse All Recipes
Biscuits, Porridge, Cakes, Traditional Cakes, Special Cakes, Main Course, Noodles, Beverages, Rice, Dessert, Puding, Bread, Salads, Sauces, Snacks, Soup, ...
Most Popular Recipes
Melaysian Cuisine Recipes, Indonesian Cuisine Recipes, Chinese Cuisine Recipes, International Cuisine Recipes, Italian Cuisine Recipes, Japanese Cuisine Recipes, Indian Cuisine Recipes, Thai Cuisine Recipes, Vietnamese Cuisine Recipes, Korean Cuisine Recipes, Mexican Cuisine Recipes, Persian Cuisine Recipes, French Cuisine Recipes, ...