* 12 pieces tofu, fried and sliced
* 1 hard boiled egg, halved
* 2 pieces rice packets (ketupat), sliced
* 200 gr vermicelli (mee hoon), soaked in hot water and drained.
* 600 gr bean sprouts, soaked in hot water and drained.
* 6 tbs fried shallots (bawang goreng)
* 1 cup fried shrimp crackers
* 2 tsp lime juice
* 1 tbs sweet soy sauce
* 3 tbs water
Spice paste ingredients:
* 6 cloves garlic
* 5 bird’s eye chilies
* 1 tbs coconut candy
* 12 tbs roasted/fried peanuts
* salt to taste
* Grind spice paste ingredients into a fine paste. Dilute with water. Add lime juice. Stir to combine.
* Put sliced tofu, egg, rice packets, vermicelli, and bean sprouts on a platter. Pour the peanut sauce onto the dish.
* Sprinkle with sweet soy sauce, fried shallots and shrimp crackers.